Exchange server upgrade and migration
johnjorge last edited by
EdbMails Exchange server migration is a reliable and safe solution to migrate from legacy Exchange servers to the latest Exchange servers and to Office 365 servers. This tool supports all the versions of Exchange server. Easy to use interface with an option to verify the features and efficiency using demo version.
Why to choose EdbMaills for migrating Exchange servers?
• Supports Exchange server versions like Exchange 2007, Exchange 2010, Exchange 2013, Exchange 2016, and Exchange 2019
• Supports incremental migration thereby it avoids duplicate items on the target server
• The tool automatically maps mailbox to target server, sets impersonation rights and creates new mailbox on the target server.
• Maintains zero downtime. That is, users can access their mailboxes even when the migration process is running.
• Reconnects automatically and continues the migration operation if there is intermittent connection issue.
Know More: Migrate Exchange 2010 to Office 365
AlbertTaylor last edited by
Upgrade and Migrating from existing exchange server to another exchange server is quite complex for administrators as it requires a lot of time, planning and effort. At the end you may also end up losing valuable data which may cause huge loss to the organization. To overcome all these you can go for third party tools. You need to select a tool which can simplify your task and performs the migration process efficiently.
If you want to upgrade and migrate your data one exchange server to another exchange server or easily, you need to check out this advanced Shoviv Exchange Migration which has simple and user-oriented interface, can be performed by non-technical people as well and its installation configuration is very simple. Using this tool you can easily migrate live exchange mailboxes, public folder, archive mailboxes, calendar, contacts, tasks etc to live exchange server or office 365 mailboxes.
For more info - Exchange Server Upgrade