Exchange Server Upgrades and Migration with EdbMails.
johnjorge last edited by
If you are on an older version of Exchange, you can move to a newer version using best third party application EdbMails Exchange migration software. The software can also migrate Exchange server to Office 365 with all mailbox items like Email, Calendars, Contacts, Tasks, Journals, Notes, etc.
Key benefits of EdbMails Exchange Migration tool:
• Directly migrates to another Exchange Environment without performing double hop migration
• Performs Auto mapping of source and destination mailboxes.
• Automatically sets the impersonation rights and auto creation of mailbox in the target server.
• Ensures zero downtime during Exchange Mailbox Migration therefore users can maintain the workflow.
• All the Exchange Server versions are supported like Exchange 2007, Exchange 2010, Exchange 2013, Exchange 2016 and Exchange 2019.
• Automatically reconnects and continues with the migration process during intermittent internet connection.
• EdbMails can ensure that there is no duplication of mails in target mailboxes.
• You can also test all the features using ‘Free Trial’ version which offers you 30 items migration from each and every folders.
Know More: Upgrade Exchange 2010 to 2016