Automated Office 365 Migration
FainaDsouza last edited by
EdbMails simplifies Office 365 migration by automating the configuration andmigration tasks. Effectively transfers the data between two Office 365 tenants. Itallows you to migrate all the existing mailboxes, contacts and distribution groups,etc. from one Office 365 tenant to another. Its incremental migration feature avoids duplicates on the target mailbox.
Key Features & Advantages:
- It can perform as a single batch move that includes all of your mailboxes,contacts, and distribution group objects, etc.
- Designed with multithreading which improves migration speed and saves lot of time.
- Only the newly added items are migrated to your target server on consecutive incremental migrations which avoids duplicate items.
- Seamlessly migrate your Public folder data to Office 365 with all sub-folders and folder permissions.
- Easy to use user interface, automatic migration (without any Powershellcommands) that reduces your time and resources.
- Supported with easy to use GUI, No Powershell commands involved, which reduces your time and resources.
- Automatically maps the source and target mailboxes for the migration operation. In addition, it allows you to manually change/map the target mailboxes.
- Allows moving the recent data with date filter settings and the user can start working with recent emails. Later the rest can be migrated without any downtime.
For more information Office 365 Tenant to Tenant Migration
fidiwor105 last edited by
You can try the Office 365 Backup tool for all of your problems of getting backup of data. This is the most reliable solution to your problem. The Office 365 Backup is the light in weight that can easy to install and never make your computer slow. Office 365 Backup Tool is an advanced tool that can filter all of your data and install it in the desired location. It easily supports the windows 2003 to Latest versions of Outlook. The software can create backups of only those files selected by customers.